Background

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Biscuits & Gravy

Biscuits and Gravy
Another quick meal I wanted to share was 'hot from the oven' biscuits that were topped off with cooked up ground pork and a white sausage gravy from a package I bought stateside. Unfortunately, the package made it to the garbage before I got a picture of it. This can be the norm when trying to feed hungry mouths! This was tasty and a tad heavy feeling, but I really wanted to try this combination since it's such a Southern thing to eat. I bought a package of biscuits and threw them in the oven and fried up the ground pork in a frying pan until it was cooked. Then I made the gravy in a small pot and combined it with the pork. I poured it over the hot biscuits and topped it off with some pepper and dried parsley.


No comments: