Background

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Rich & Chewy


You don't need to spend a lot of money to get 'rich' and chewy brownies, just take a look in your pantry and I'm sure you'll come up with the ingredients! This recipe for Blonde Brownies came up from the allrecipes.com facebook group and it looked really easy. I had to do some substitutions: used whole wheat flour, added a tablespoon and a half of cocoa to give it a chocolate batter, used a chocolate milk bar instead of chocolate chips since I didn't have any, didn't use any nuts, and added Skor toffee pieces to the top. These brownies were rich in chocolate as they were chewy and scrumptious!

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Just realized I'm already following you. Your brownies look so rich, and yummy. You've given me an incentive to make some right now, since I have all the ingredients for it.
Thanks for sharing!

Michelle Smith said...

You're welcome... I had such a craving for chocolate and this helped a lot!

reshea said...

this contentfind more information have a peek hereyou can look here weblinktheir website