Background

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Full Menu

Mini Cheese Quiche

It's been nice having my hubby on days off for the next couple of weeks. It gives me a chance to really get creative in the kitchen. I got up this morning and wondered what to make us for breakfast and the first thing that comes to mind is bacon and eggs. The best site that I like to check out for the best egg recipes is www.eggs.ca. I decided to make us mini quiches in a muffin tin. Since my hubby is not a fan of the 'green' I made his just with cheese and the others had sliced up mushrooms and spinach. I took 5 eggs and beat them, added some dried herbs, then poured some egg mixture into 4 of the muffins spots. Then added the mushrooms and spinach and cheese to it. Turn your oven to 350 degrees for about 25 minutes and you have mini quiches! Make sure you spray the pan so they don't stick!


Rostiered chickens are the best. They're inexpensive, tasty, seasoned, and all ready cooked for you. I picked one up yesterday and took off all the remaining meat to use for lunch the next day. We made chicken caesar wraps with leftover bacon from breakfast, spinach, and a bit of shredded cheese.  

Chicken Caesar Wrap


We actually had a meatless dinner tonight which is very rare! We enjoyed some Olivieri spinach and cheese pasta with their tomato and herb pasta sauce. Normally these are super expensive to buy but it was a treat to find them for half the price on sale! These pastas make for a relaxing supper. 

Olivieri Spinach & Cheese Pasta


No comments: