Background

Friday, December 3, 2010

Noodle Bake & Butterscotch Cookies

Sometimes it's nice to throw on a quick casserole for supper for when Adam gets home from work. It's something that can be prepared ahead of time and put in the fridge and then into the oven. I tried out the 'creamy beef and noodle bake' recipe from my Kraft Canada magazine http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/creamy-beef-noodle-bake-120589.aspx. It wasn't spectacular or anything special which wasn't surprising but it was filling and convenient.

Creamy Beef & Noodle Bake
I also made some cookies that I found in my Five Roses cookbook that looked super easy. Then I found a nice caramel icing to put on top of them with some sprinkles. They are a nice light, rolled out cookie with some added nutmeg.
Butterscotch Cookies with Caramel Icing

1 comment:

Holly said...

Those cookies look divine!